Porsche Sequential Gearbox 7 speed
World's #1 in the fastest and softest shifting on the market for Porsche GT3 997
The fastest and softest shifting on the market for Porsche GT3 997
The sequential gearbox Porsche 7 speed + PLUS has integrated an ultra lightweight aircraft grade aluminium CNC billet section that holds the sequential mechanism, shafts, forks and gears.
All parts are made of billet steel and specially heat treated to ensure their strength. All parts are polished by REM izotropic superfinishing technology.
Our casings are made of billet aircraft grade aluminium.
With this kit is used original clutch housing (bellhousing), final drive, differential.
- Application: Porsche GT3 997
- Gearbox Type: 7 speed full sequential gearbox
- Max. torque: 800 Nm
- Gear shifting layout: R-N-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-R-N-1-2…
- Tooth profile: straight cut
- Billet aircraft grade aluminium casing
- Complete sequential mechanismus with dog engagement
- Input shaft
- Gears 1st- 7th
- Shifting billet forks
- Shifting arm on the gearbox
- Complete bearing and needle bearing set
- Gear position indicator sensor
- Internal hydraulic shifting piston
- Internal oil pump
- Oil inlet /outlet for external cooler
- Position for oil temperature sensor