R4+ 6 speed sequential gearbox for Subaru
Due to the high level of inquiries received about our earlier version of the Subaru sequential gearbox ( Subaru R4) we are releasing this version again with the latest advanced technologies used in our products.
Engineered to fit the original Subaru case without modifications. Weight reduction of 10,5 kgs compared to the standard Subaru transmission!
The gearbox has integrated an ultra lightweight aircraft grade aluminium CNC plate section that holds the new sequential mechanism and shafts.
All parts are REM isotropic superfinished.
- Gearbox type: 6 speed full sequential gearbox
- Gear shift layout: R-N-1-2-3-4-5-6-R-N-1-2...
- R4 Kit Weight: 29kgs
- Total gearbox weight: 76kgs (10.5kilos lighter than a standard 6 speed STI gearbox)
- Maximum torque: 1000NM
- Tooth profile: Straight cut
- Shift performance: 40 - 50 milliseconds
Complete, ready to install gearboxes
We at X Shift offer installation of sequential gear kits into your original gearboxes. The service includes cleaning and inspection of all parts, differential adjustment, setting teeth clearance of final drive and installation of the sequential kit.
Last but not least we offer renovation of old gearboxes and possible replacement of OEM parts.
- BILLET aircraft grade CNC aluminium case
- COMPLETE SEQUENTIAL mechanism with dog engagement
- INPUT Shaft and OUTPUT Shaft
- GEARS 1st - 6th
- SHIFTING Forks
- SHIFTING Rods
- BEARING and NEEDLE Bearing Set
- GEAR POSITION Indicator Sensor
- INLET /OUTLET for oil cooler
1. 3.33 / 2.92
2. 2.38 / 2.14 / 2.06
3. 1.80 / 1.59 / 1.56 / 1.47
4. 1.41 / 1.37 / 1.26 / 1.09 / 1.09
5. 1.14 / 1.06 / 1.05 / 1.00 / 0.83
6. 0.95 / 0.90 / 0.84 / 0.64
Subaru R4+ C1 = 215,5 km/h at 6500 rpm
Subaru R4+ C2 = 243 km/h at 6500 rpm
Subaru R4+ MR2 = 187 km/h at 6500 rpm
Subaru R4+ C4 = 243km/h at 6500rpm
Subaru R4+ C5 = 318km/h at 6500rpm